Labels

24.12.13

Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me.

I've been having an extremely Christmassy (haha) week doing only family stuff. I think it was much needed after my birthday last Thursday- need to recover to prepare for New Years. Anyways, on Sunday my sister and I decided to show my mother The Graduate and then after watched Alfie by ourselves. I think The Graduate is my favorite film of all- I really should buy it with birthday money because each scene looks like its own artwork. Here are about one million stills from The Graduate and I will post the ones from Alfie soon :D

 
 
 
 
I think she looks like a real-life Roy Lichtenstein...
 

 
This scene reminds me of Trip Fontein from The Virgin Suicides haha
 


 


 



 

 
Happiness...


 
Oh yeaaaah
 
 
Satisfied...


 
Ummm


 
Oh shit

 
What have we done.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment