Labels

25.12.13

Femme Fatale

I still have some more posters from The Graduate (just some posters advertising it in different languages) but I will post them on another day. Now its time for Alfie! I truly think that Sienna Miller is the perfect femme fatale. From The Factory Girl to Alfie, she always gets it right. But besides Sienna Miller, Jude Law is the main man in this movie and along with being the hottest man on earth, he's also a really good actor. Anyways I will stop writing now and let the stills from the movie speak for themselves.














I know these two images are random but I found them in the special features section under 'Set location' (I'm one of those creeps who looks at every special feature...) and I thought these were really pretty.




No comments:

Post a Comment