Labels

9.2.12

90's kid

At the moment I am going through a HUGE 90's phase. Yes the 90's, from leather jackets to sweat pants I am loving it all. I know the 90s was not all that long ago but, still, I was a kid then and therefore my attire consisted mainly of crop tops, mini skirts and  completed with red Tinkerbell nail polish (of course)  What I love about the era is how everyone looked so effortlessly cool and, even without wearing loads of make-up, looked hardcore. Amazing. So here are some photos I thought encapsulate the era, hopefully they will be new to you because I know it can get extremely tiring seeing the same photos repeated over and over again. (most photos taken from Google and Weheartit but if anyone has any major problems just email me and I'll take it down)












No comments:

Post a Comment