Labels

2.5.13

Drugstore Cowboy







Just watched Drugstore Cowboy by Gus Van Sant. I think he is probably one of the best directors in the entire world. I first fell in love with his films in about 2 years ago with Paraoid Park, the minute I finished that film my sister and I ran to Musica and bought it as fast as we could. He literally encapsulates all I ever want in a film! Most of his topics are very dark but he does them in an almost subtle way that ensures them not becoming a cliche. The reason why I especially loved this film is because I am also obsessed with Mat Dillon. After watching Rumble Fish a while ago, I decided I have to watch every single movie he has ever been in. I also watched My Own Private Idaho yesterday (trying to watch all Gus Van Sant films before I'm 19...) but that film deserves it's own post so I'll upload pictures from it tomorrow. Music

No comments:

Post a Comment