Labels

20.4.13

Fail















So last night didn't work out! Plans got messed up (thought I had tickets for The Kooks but found they were from a dodgy source) so I couldn't go. My friend Jess sent me a whole lot of videos of the concert to my phone so I could pretend I was there haha but I anyways find their voice too British for my liking so I'm not too sad. Anyway I stayed home and watched 'Factory Girl' for the millionth time. I am literally obsessed with that film- not healthy. I feel it did not get the critical acclaim that it should have! Sienna Miller and Guy Pierce should have won fucken oscars for their roles! Even though both of them don't exactly look like Edie Sedgwick and Andy Warhol, their acting was so incredible that it did not mind. My favorite line would have to be 'You're the boss, apple sauce'- when he said that I was instantly in love.
PS: I'll post more in the future because there is literally a lifetime worth of  pictures of them in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment